Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day Two 2/23/11

Today went really well again.  I hate the thought of not doing this next year but I know that is still an option.  I'm enjoying this so much.  I have it in the back of my mind that Jeremy will go back to school next year and I get a sad feeling. Who knows.  The "fun" will probably wear off eventually. 

We sure got a lot done.  We worked on his Awana stuff and then math, comm arts and social studies.  "Recess" was playing Jenga.  We worked for about 5 hours.  The day goes so fast!  I know we'll get a routine figured out eventually. 

He worked on making a bar graph and tomorrow, we decided, we are going to go to PetCo and take a survey of the animals and make our own bar graph.  He's pretty excited.  He said we need a clipboard. :)

It was a great day!  Looking forward to doing this when I feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment